Thursday 26 February 2015

Advertising Moodboard Analysis

Advertising Moodboard Analysis


Overall, if you look at my moodboard you will be able to tell that it is targeted at a young rebellious male audience. Brands and logos such as Nike SB, Vine and Fanta connote this. I have picked Domino’s Pizza because being a young audience, they’re probably going to eat a lot of pizza. I have picked HUF as one of my advertisers because HUF is one of the biggest skating street wear brands and the target audience is likely to wear HUF clothing. I have picked Netflix because the audience are likely to spend a lot of their time watching TV shows and films on Netflix. I have picked Soundcloud because this is a likely platform that readers are going to use to stream music without having to pay. I have picked the social network Vine because younger audiences are more likely to have Vine accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment