Friday 27 February 2015

Fonts and Colours Moodboard Analysis

Fonts and Colours Moodboard Analysis
                       

I have chosen the colour and fonts accordingly to my target audience, young males that are slightly rebellious. To fit that audience I have used aggressive, masculine fonts that you won’t see on magazines such as Q and NME, as opposed to conventional neater fonts seen on some magazines that can be classed as more feminine such as Vogue. I have seen this done on other magazines such as Thrasher magazine so I know that this will work. My magazine doesn’t need to conform to the simplistic styles as NME as it doesn’t have to appeal to the masses; it’s stylised and has a specific target audience. I have chosen bold strong colours, instead of soft pastille colours. Being as my targeted audience is slightly rebellious, challenging traditional conventions will appeal to them more than a magazine such as Empire magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment