Thursday 26 February 2015

Target Audience Moodboard Analysis

Target Audience Moodboard Analysis


Overall, if you look at my moodboard you will be able to tell that that is targeted at a young male audience that is slightly rebellious. Certain images such as the Nike, Thrasher and Instagram logos will tell you this. I have picked Supreme to be on my moodboard because Supreme is a clothing label that is marketed towards predominantly a young male audience, consisting mainly of skaters and hip-hop fans and is one of the biggest brands for this target audience. Social networking logos such as Twitter and Instagram have been put on to signify that it is for a younger audience as these are recognisable logos and the audience are up to speed with modern technologies. I have chosen to put Mac Miller’s Watching Movies With the Sound Off album cover on because this is the music that my specific audience will listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment